Opening days and times
1st April - 30th September: 9am - 7pm
1st October - 31st March: 9.30am - 5pm
Closed: 1st January and 25th December
Last ticket sold one hour before closing
Reservation required: groups (from 15 people); educational activities; guided tours in foreign languages (English, Italian); general public workshops
Recommended: holiday events.
Full price : €10.50
Exceptionnal Increase* : €2.50 (Increase applied during exceptional events of specific visits)
Reduced price* : €8.50
- 7 - 18 years
- Students (student ID required)
- Teachers (professional proof required)
- Groups of 15 people and more
- Disability card
- Tourist passes
- People with a ticket train stamped on the day of the visit
- Price also applied with the ticket for the Grand-Pressigny Pre-history museum or the Château de Valençay.
- Child under 7
- Job seeker
- Icom (card holder only)
- Ministry of culture (card holder only)
- Tour guide (card holder only)
Family workshops : €11.00
For children from age 7 to 12, during french school holidays: €11.00 (€9.00 for the second child or second workshop in the same week). Booking recommended, limited availability.
VIP Pass : €16.00
Card valid for one year (from date to date): unlimited and free access to the site of purchase, reduced price in the 6 other sites of the Conseil Départemental d’Indre-et-Loire. Access to exhibitions and events in the Cité Royale.
Professional price : €7.50
- Travel agencies
- Tourist offices
Cash, cheque, holiday voucher, bank card (minimum €1)