The Cité Royale of Loches is working to improve access and the tour of its site to allow all people, in particular those with a disability, to discover this heritage site.
- The ground floor of the residence can be accessed by people with reduced mobility and the 1st floor can be reached with a stair lift (booking required)
- Hearing loop (position T) at the ticket reception
- Wheelchair ramp
- Tour document in large characters (royal residence and the keep) / thermally expanded map. Only in french
- Tours for people with reduced mobility available on request
- Loan of canes-seat for the tour